- Place of Origin:
- Brand Name:
- Model Number:
- Rated Power:
- Gearing Arrangement:
- Output Torque:
- Input Speed:
- Output Speed:
- Supply Ability:
Packaging & Delivery
- Packaging Details
- 10/40 Days
Detailed Product Description
worm aluminium reducer
1.Compactly structure,lightweight and efficient;
2.Heat exchange performance,heat dissipation fastly;
1. 1.power 0.12-8.62KW, 2) torque::1.9-2371N.M;3)efficiency1.25-4504.note:base type :flange type.
2.RV series aluminiumgearbox speed reducer units adopt currency layout and may transform into special reducer according to customers requirement.
3. the housing of one size can realize parallel shaft,right-angle shaft modes and horizontal,vertical mounting modes,variety of componenta is reducible,the number of reducers mode is augmentable.
4. sound absorbable structure, lager suface,big fan reduce temperature and noise,advanced grinding process of cylindrical gear and bevel gear improve stability and transmit power more efficiently.
5. input mode: motor connected flange,shaft input.
6. output mode:solid shaft with flat key ,hollow shaft with flat key ,hollow shaft with shrink disk,hollow or solid shaft with involute splines,solid shaft with flange.
7. mounting modefoot-mounted,flange-mounted,swing base-mounted,torque-arm-mounted..
8.RV series aluminium worm gearbox speed reducer include size 40-250,ratio is 10-900.
What is a Worm Gear Reducer?
A worm gear reducer is one type of reduction gear box which consists of a worm pinion input, an output worm gear, and features a right angle output orientation. This type of reduction gear boxis generally used to take a rated motorspeed and produce a low speed output with higher torque value based on the reduction ratio.They often can solve space-saving problems because theworm gear reduceris one of the sleekest reduction gearboxes available due to the small diameterof its output gear.
Worm gear reducers are also a popular type of speed reducer because they offer the greatest speed reduction in the smallest package. With a high ratio of speed reduction and high torque output multiplier, it’s unsurprising that many power transmission systems make use of a worm gear reducer. Some of the most common applications for worm gears can be found in tuning instruments, medical testing equipment, elevators, security gates, and conveyor belts.